Everybody is talking about Google Wave and it sure is interesting stuff they are showing. I was considering getting a sandbox account, but I currently don't have the time to use it. So here are my ideas about what you could do with Google Wave:
- Collaborative mind mapping tool (Gadget). Edit Mindmaps with multiple persons.
- Collaborative graphic tool (Gadget). Edit graphics and diagrams with multiple persons. Especially UML like diagrams. Could be a cool replacement for a whiteboard for people to far apart to use a real one, or to lazy to stand up.
- Tempest, the brainstorming robot (Robot).Â When you select a word or words, Tempest would create a list of related words. As a first try it would check wikipedia, if a matching article exist, use referenced or referencing articles as words to propose. It also could use Google Squared, Google Set, the attributes found by Wolfram|Alpha and many other sources.
- Notes Linky (Robot): This one is similar to Tempest, but would check your notes on google notes and provide Links to it from your Wave.
- CoCode: a IDE plugin to do pair programming, while on different machines
What are your ideas for usage of Google Wave?
Wan't to meet me in person to tell me how stupid I am? You can find me at the following events:
- Spring Data JDBC - New Kid on the block.
- Softwaredevelopment in the 21st century.
- Domain Driven Design mit Relationalen Datenbanken und Spring Data JDBC.
- Kerbal Space Program, Glücksspiel und Psychologie und was das mit dem (Berufs)leben zu tun hat.
- Javaland Freeletics
- Domain Driven Design mit relationalen Datenbanken und Spring Data JDBC
- The New Kid on the Block: Spring Data JDBC