If you want to change yourself, you might be able to do it within 5 minutes. But if you want to change an organization change needs time. Even when you are the CEO, change doesn't happen because you announced it on a big meeting. But
If you push towards change,
If you don't give up,
If you try over and over again,
If you try different approaches,
If you talk to everyone who lets you talk,
someday change will happen no matter what your official title is.
Be persistent if the cause is worth it.
Wan't to meet me in person to tell me how stupid I am? You can find me at the following events:
- Softwaredevelopment in the 21st century.
- Domain Driven Design mit Relationalen Datenbanken und Spring Data JDBC.
- Kerbal Space Program, Glücksspiel und Psychologie und was das mit dem (Berufs)leben zu tun hat.
- Javaland Freeletics
- Domain Driven Design mit relationalen Datenbanken und Spring Data JDBC
- The New Kid on the Block: Spring Data JDBC