This is the second part in a little series about what you can do in order to train your brain:
I know it is a cliche. But I urge you to try it. Think about the good things that happend during the day: Did you come a across a green traffic light? Did somebody whish you a good morning? Did you wake up early enough? Did somebody say thank you to you? Did you have enough to eat? And to drink? Have you met somebody you like? I regularly met three of those within 10 minutes after waking up. And I don't say thank you often enough for that. If you really start thinking about it you will realize what a lucky bastard you are.
At first it will feel a little strange, even silly. But if you get into the habit of saying 'thank you' for all the little things that work out well, life becomes just a little brighter.
So what good things happend to you today?
Wan't to meet me in person to tell me how stupid I am? You can find me at the following events:
- Spring Data JDBC - New Kid on the block.
- Softwaredevelopment in the 21st century.
- Domain Driven Design mit Relationalen Datenbanken und Spring Data JDBC.
- Kerbal Space Program, Glücksspiel und Psychologie und was das mit dem (Berufs)leben zu tun hat.
- Javaland Freeletics
- Domain Driven Design mit relationalen Datenbanken und Spring Data JDBC
- The New Kid on the Block: Spring Data JDBC